Thursday, April 14, 2011

13th Annual Los Angeles Million Marijuana March Info.

Wow. It was 13 years ago when I called Dana Beal and said I was not coming back to New York to work on the Million Marijuana March in '99. I was run out of Harlem by her band of poverty pimps and decided I had completed my work there. Dana told me about Sister Somayah organizing the first Los Angeles Million Marijuana March and I could help her out. That turned into an extraordinary sisterhood. I will miss Somayah 'till the day I die.

Here's the skinny on this year's 13th Annual Million Marijuana March:

Who: 13th Annual Million Marijuana March
What: 2 day march and celebration of marijuana 
When: 10a-8p, May 7 - 8, 2011 (March 12 noon - Sat May 7)
Where: Leimert Park (March begins on Adams; heading south on Crenshaw Blvd to Leimert Park)
Why: Restore freedom throughout the world beginning with hemp.
How: Musicians, hemp vendors, activists, artists, organizations and all around good folks gather in their local communities to demand an end world wide to the war on drugs, which is really a war on we the people.

For more information on this year's

Los Angeles Million Marijuana March please visit http://www.millionmarijuanamarch2011.com

International list of Million Marijuana Marches visit http://www.cures-not-wars.org

To support the founder of the Million Marijuana March, Dana Beal, who is in jail for marijuana visit the Facebook group FREE DANA BEAL FREE OURSELVES http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=143405647913

Stop the war on drugs by Jack Herer Executive Order 420.


No comments: