Saturday, December 04, 2010

Time4Hemp's Call To Action!


On Friday, December 3, 2010, the father of marijuana television, Casper Leitch had a call in edition of Time4Hemp, which is broadcast Monday through Friday, 11P CT on the American Freedom Radio Network.  So I called and he took my call 5:58 into the show. (I give that as a voice check point, and recommend listening to the whole show posted below - I love the Christmas music too.)

Casper let me stay on the line for the whole show.  I was graced to have Carey Burns, Brad Ewin and Dean Becker on the show. I really admired Dean Becker and the way he did the interviews when he filled in for Casper last month.  The team of four men really "rocked," something we need to do to mankind to restore sanity to our lives and our world.

The webeos (web videos) from the show are posted below. Let me know what you think. I've written a bit about my work posted below the videos.  For more great shows on Time4Hemp check out the archive.
  





"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired." 

Fannie Lou Hamer 

I'm J. Nayer Hardin, the founder of and a conductor on the Computer Underground Railroad.  My mission is to use computers and other technology to help people be free.  It's a wide breath of work including computerization, environment, prayer and hemp legalization work.

For almost 30 years I've been marching, writing, reading, working on campaigns, helping folks in the hemp legalization movement, donating and voting until this year when I did not have an address to vote from.

Since the death of Jack Herer, I've been talking about Jack Herer Executive Order 420 on Twitter and Facebook, the need for a hemp phytoremediation program, the stupidity of making nature illegal while wondering why we have environmental problems, and countless other strategy ideas to end this horrific war on drugs, which is really a war on We The People.  Since most of the marijuana leadership won't listen to me, I am especially grateful to Casper Leitch at Time4Hemp for giving me this chance on the mic.  I've got a lot more to say so stay tuned.


End hemp prohibition by Jack Herer Executive Order 420. Thanks.

No comments: